Adoptable Terms of Service
This page is for the terms of service for adoptables (character designs) purchased or commissioned from me!
- Please credit me as designer!
- You can link any of my sites: this website (my portfolio), my twitter (gelatobear), my DeviantArt (bearwithglasses), or my Toyhouse (bearwithglasses).
- You don't have to credit me every time you draw them, just when appropriate!
- You can change the design in any way or turn them into different forms (human/animal/etc.) Be free!
- Closed Species:
- You can turn the design into a closed species as long as their terms also allow this.
- If the design started as a closed species, you can make non-species/other species versions.
- Note that if you gave your design other forms, if you plan on trading/gift/reselling the character, the other forms must go with it!
- Closed Species:
- Any names and little descriptions I may share are optional, so feel free to give them new names/personalities/etc.!
- Adopts are sold for personal use, but commercial use is available. Please message me if you're interested!
- I have the right to not sell an adopt to anyone for any reason.
- My designs and artwork are not to be used for NFT related purposes.
- I retain intellectual property rights to the original art and may post them on my art sites/portfolio/etc.
- You can crop, rotate, or resize it for anything (icons, pagedolls, etc.) However, please do not draw over the original artwork! Any design changes may be done in new artwork drawn by you or someone else.
- You can trade, sell, and gift the design to anyone. You can sell it even if you got it in a trade.
- If selling, ideally at least the cost of the original price + any commissioned work + your own art.
- Please let me know who's the new owner!
Last Updated: November 2021